Why does today’s contingent workforce want to work with us? We provide a professional grade payroll and benefits program.
Since 1995, Collabrus has given consultants flexibility and career independence combined with the convenience and financial advantages of a W-2 position. Our Payroll Partnership Program makes it easy. When classified as a W-2 employee, consultants may still negotiate their own assignment parameters, pay rate, and work schedule with you.
As your Employer-of-Record, we provide your pay and benefits programs to your contingent staff, so you can focus on your business instead of on-boarding tasks.
Collabrus benefits options include (but are not limited to) these standard offerings for any assignment within the United States:
A choice of two medical plans: Bronze or Silver Medical Plan (both ACA compliant) with the option to add a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary Dental Plan (option of a High and Low Plan)
- Voluntary Vision Plan and Vision Discount Plan
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan (with the option for Spouse and/or Child(ren) coverage)
- Voluntary Legal Plan, Critical Illness Plan, Accident Insurance Plan, and Auto & Home Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking)
- LifeLock Identity Theft
- Pet Insurance
- Home Health