Why does today’s contingent workforce want to work with us? We provide a professional grade payroll and benefits program.
Since 1995, Collabrus has given consultants flexibility and career independence combined with the convenience and financial advantages of a W-2 position. Our Payroll Partnership Program makes it easy. When classified as a W-2 employee, consultants may still negotiate their own assignment parameters, pay rate, and work schedule with you.
We provide your pay and benefits programs to your contingent staff, so you can focus on your business instead of on-boarding tasks.
Collabrus benefits options include (but are not limited to) these standard offerings for any assignment within the United States:
A choice of two medical plans: Bronze or Silver Medical Plan (both ACA compliant) with the option to add a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Voluntary Dental Plan (option of a High and Low Plan)
- Voluntary Vision Plan and Vision Discount Plan
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Plan (with the option for Spouse and/or Child(ren) coverage)
- Voluntary Legal Plan, Critical Illness Plan, Accident Insurance Plan, and Auto & Home Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Transit and Parking)
- LifeLock Identity Theft
- Pet Insurance
- Home Health